When taking prescribed homeopathic dose(s):
Always use the bottle cap to administer the remedy. Tap out the prescribed dosage ( ie: 1/4 capful or 5-7 pellets) into the cap. Toss the pellets under your tongue and let them dissolve. NEVER- touch the pellets with your hands.
1. Remedy should be taken one half hour away from eating, drinking or brushing your teeth.
2. Remedy should be taken away from strong odors and aromas that permeate the room.
3. Avoid coffee, chocolate and all caffeinated beverages ( including decaffeinated coffee) for as long as possible.
4. Avoid raw onions, garlic and mint products for the first 3 days.
5. Continue to take prescription drugs unless instructed otherwise.
6. Inform Dr. Montalvo if dental work is planned. Novocaine injections can have an antidoting.
Purpose for Restrictions:
Caffeine and drugs that individuals are particularly sensitive to may disrupt the process set in motion by the homeopathic remedy. If you feel that something has disrupted the action of a remedy that seemed to be benefiting you please contact Dr. Montalvo.
If you are pregnant or nursing a baby seek the advice of a physician before using a homeopathic remedy. If symptoms worsens or persists for more than 3 days, seek medical advice.